Piano Taxi Piano Removals

Email us at: pianotaxiremovals@gmail.com

Piano Removals in Plymouth, Devon

Pianotaxi is a National company specialising in piano removals. We have been moving pianos for over 30 years and come highly recommended by dealers, universities and piano tuners who rely on our expertise when they have pianos to move. We will pick up and deliver your piano safely and securely in an enclosed lorry with a tale gate lift. We protect all pianos with quilted covers to avoid damage and we use a grand sledge when moving grand pianos.

Local , National and European piano removals

Pianotaxi offer piano removals to and from Plymouth and cover all surrounding areas including; Barne Barton, Boxhill, Cattedown, Compton, Crabtree, Crownhill, Devonport, Drake, Efford, Eggbuckland, Ernesettle, Estover, Greenbank, Ham, Hartley, Hooe, Honicknowle, Keyham, King's Tamerton, Laira, Leigham, Lipson, Manadon, Mannamead, Milehouse, Millbay, Millbridge, Morice Town, Mutley Plain, North Prospect, or "Swilly", Oreston, Pennycomequick, Pennycross, Peverell, Plympton, Plymstock, Roborough, St Budeaux, Southway, Stoke, Stonehouse, Tamerton Foliot, West Hoe, Weston Mill, Whitleigh and Woolwell.

We Move Pianos All over the UK      We Buy Pianos All over the UK

Email us at: pianotaxiremovals@gmail.com

   
About Plymouth
Source: (Wikipedia)

Plymouth's early history extends to the Bronze Age, when a first settlement emerged at Mount Batten. This settlement continued as a trading post for the Roman Empire, until it was surpassed by the more prosperous village of Sutton, now called Plymouth. In 1620, the Pilgrim Fathers departed Plymouth for the New World and established Plymouth Colony the second English settlement in what is now the United States of America. During the English Civil War the town was held by the Parliamentarians and was besieged between 1642 and 1646.

Throughout the Industrial Revolution, Plymouth grew as a commercial shipping port, handling imports and passengers from the Americas, and exporting local minerals (tin, copper, lime, china clay and arsenic) while the neighbouring town of Devonport became a strategic Royal Naval shipbuilding and dockyard town. In 1914 three neighbouring independent towns, viz., the county borough of Plymouth, the county borough of Devonport, and the urban district of East Stonehouse were merged to form a single County Borough. The combined town took the name of Plymouth which, in 1928, achieved city status. The city's naval importance later led to its targeting and partial destruction during World War II, an act known as the Plymouth Blitz. After the war the city centre was completely rebuilt and subsequent expansion led to the incorporation of Plympton and Plymstock along with other outlying suburbs in 1967.